Unsure if your computer has a virus?Take a look at some of the symptoms below, if your computer seems to be affected by any of these, it is possible that your computer may be infected with a virus.
These are of the most standard virus’ that most computers get but can go unnoticeable. That’s not to say they’re not harmful.
- Hardware Troubles
- No Response (Frozen up)
- Slow Performance
- Slow Startup / Boot
- Missing or Locked files
- Hard Disk not accessible
- Error Messages
- Unable to boot up
- Unknown files downloaded
Actions listed below can lead to infection of a virus
- Opening bad emails
- Following links on unfamiliar pages
- Corrupt Websites
- Corrupt Hardware (USB Drive, external HDD etc.)
Not sure what to do?In most cases viruses can be debilitating to the internal file structure of a computer, that’s why we recommend that you leave it to the professionals.
get help with virus removal by scheduling an appointment today
Did you know?
- Malware infects 30% of computers in the U.S 30%
- 17% of Computers in the U.S don’t have virus protection 17%
- 48% out of 22 Million computers scanned were infected with viruses? 48%